Things To Do - Go Out and AboutWalking - Attractions - Cyclling - Fun
Be it walking, cycling or hopping on a bus we hope to have anticipated the services and facilities that you may need at Bethsaida, including:
- Information on local providers; restaurants, pubs, medical facilities, cycle and activity services.
- A ‘Take Away Breakfast’ if you need to leave before the Breakfast Room opens at 8.00 am (Included as part of your room rate, being ordered by 7.00 pm the previous day).
- Generous and tasty packed lunches at £6.50 per person, or a group picnic for four at £21.00 (Ordered by 7.00 pm the previous day).
- A ‘boot room’ to dry your external clothing for those wetter days.
- A heated airer that can be borrowed to speed up the drying of clothing.
- Laundering of clothing for a small fee.
- An emergency cycle repair kit or first aid pack.
Having cycled in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion, or Carmarthenshire you will have enjoyed the beauty of the area and will want somewhere to rest where you and your hard working bike will be welcomed.
At Bethsaida you can store your bike within the main building, knowing your equipment is safe and secure during your stay.
For more information on cycling routes within the area use the following links:
With the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path starting (or is it ending?) in St Dogmaels and the Ceredigion Coastal Path starting just 2 miles away Bethsaida is perfectly placed for the delights of walking both near and far. At Bethsaida you will be warmly welcomed for any stage of your walking adventures.
For more information on walking routes within the area use the following links:
Maps of walks around St Dogmaels and the immediate area are available for £1.00 in Bethsaida B&B as well as St Dogmaels Post Office, Premier Shop, and The Abbey Coach House.
The Poppet Rocket is a great bus service running from Cardigan to Fishguard. The service is more frequent in the summer months but is still a feature on Pembrokeshire roads through the winter. A perfect fall back if your legs get a little tired or you want to ease the start of your walk.
(From First Sunday in May until the last Sunday in September)
|Every Tuesday||10.00 am ~ 1.00 pm St Dogmaels local producers market|
|Every Wednesday & Friday||6.30 pm Cardigan Running Club (Cardigan Leisure Centre) visitors welcome.|
(dates to be confirmed)
|Poppit Beach 5k Summer Races held over three Tuesday nights. Contact Cardigan Running Club for details.|
|Saturday 6 August||Cardigan Food Festival|
|Monday 31 August||Medieval Faire St Dogmaels Abbey|
Services available from www.walkalongway.com
0797 692 6165
This popular service gives you an even more pleasurable time on our coast paths.
We pick up your luggage from your accommodation and drop it off at your next stop.
High Street/Stryd Fawr,
TELEPHONE: 01239 615479
MOBILE: 07888 709789
© 2018 Bethsaida Bed & Breakfast