Things To Do - Go Out and AboutWalking - Attractions - Cyclling - Fun
Being placed on the borders of Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire, we are blessed with a fantastic selection of places to visit, enjoy and experience. These are just a few to help you on your way, but there are so many more……
Be it walking, cycling or hopping on a bus we hope to have anticipated the services and facilities that you may need at Bethsaida, including:
- Information on local providers; restaurants, pubs, medical facilities, cycle and activity services.
- A ‘Take Away Breakfast’ if you need to leave before the Breakfast Room opens at 8.00 am (Included as part of your room rate, being ordered by 7.00 pm the previous day).
- Generous and tasty packed lunches at £6.50 per person, or a group picnic for four at £21.00 (Ordered by 7.00 pm the previous day).
- A ‘boot room’ to dry your external clothing for those wetter days.
- A heated airer that can be borrowed to speed up the drying of clothing.
- Laundering of clothing for a small fee.
- An emergency cycle repair kit or first aid pack.
Having cycled in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion, or Carmarthenshire you will have enjoyed the beauty of the area and will want somewhere to rest where you and your hard working bike will be welcomed.
At Bethsaida you can store your bike within the main building, knowing your equipment is safe and secure during your stay.
For more information on cycling routes within the area use the following links:
With the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path starting (or is it ending?) in St Dogmaels and the Ceredigion Coastal Path starting just 2 miles away Bethsaida is perfectly placed for the delights of walking both near and far. At Bethsaida you will be warmly welcomed for any stage of your walking adventures.
For more information on walking routes within the area use the following links:
Maps of walks around St Dogmaels and the immediate area are available for £1.00 in Bethsaida B&B as well as St Dogmaels Post Office, Premier Shop, and The Abbey Coach House.
405 Poppit Rocket
The Poppet Rocket is a great bus service running from Cardigan to Fishguard. The service is more frequent in the summer months but is still a feature on Pembrokeshire roads through the winter. A perfect fall back if your legs get a little tired or you want to ease the start of your walk.
(From First Sunday in May until the last Sunday in September)
Wales Coast App
Need to know more when you are out and about?
Then try the Wales Coast App/Ap Arfordir Cymru.
Services available from www.walkalongway.com
0797 692 6165
This popular service gives you an even more pleasurable time on our coast paths.
We pick up your luggage from your accommodation and drop it off at your next stop.
Some Local Attractions
High Street/Stryd Fawr,
TELEPHONE: 01239 615479
MOBILE: 07888 709789