It is important to us at Bethsaida that we make the best environmental choices for your stay. We have achieved the Green Key eco-accreditation and make appropriate decisions in how we work.
When you stay with us we will encourage you to help in this accreditation by:
- recycling where possible,
- only changing linen or towels when your stay is four nights or more (unless you request a more frequent change),
- turning off resources when you don’t need them; these include taps, TV, shower, chargers etc.
In turn we will:
- use eco friendly products,
- provide welcome packs that limit the use of packaging or waste materials,
- work with Welsh suppliers to give you food and refreshments that give you a unique taste of Wales and limit their ‘mileage’ impact, and
- put the environment at the heart of what we do.
Autism (ASD) Aware
Our family has recently become aware of the challenges that individuals on the autistic spectrum face in day-to-day activities, let alone when travelling. We also know that this can affect family and friends when also on this journey. We have therefore made ourselves more familiar with how people may be challenged in a range of environments.
Our aim is to offer accommodation that considers all individual’s needs; we know that everyone is individual and we can only hope to be perfect but we believe that we go a long way to making your stay as comfortable and supportive as possible.
You will find that in the nearby Cardigan there are some great new initiatives supporting individuals with ASD and the local council is working towards making the town ‘Austism Friendly’. We are delighted to be working with ASDinfoWales.co.uk and our local community to provide accommodation for individuals who have been diagnosed or on their journey towards diagnosis.
If you have any particular needs or requests, please let us know and we will do what we can to help.
High Street/Stryd Fawr,
TELEPHONE: 01239 615479
MOBILE: 07888 709789
© 2018 Bethsaida Bed & Breakfast